Bose TV Commercial, 'Words to Work by: Designer Duo Eckhaus Latta'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Mike Eckhaus and Zoe Latta, the designers behind Eckhaus Latta, share a few choice words to work by. Living in the chaos that we've created, they say, it's important to find the time to be creative and the space to tune out. The Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones are what bring the designers closer to their craft.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II
- “Get Closer”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Mike Eckhaus ... Expert, Zoe Latta ... Expert