Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Work Insoles TV Commercial, 'Lumberjacks'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Several lumberjacks have just finished up a hard day's work, and their feet are killing them. All of them, that is, except for a bright-eyed, bushy-bearded man who energetically jumps onto a log and asks, "Same time tomorrow, fellas?" While wearing Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Work Insoles, he walks on a rolling log though the woods, and gets a hawk to perch on his arm in the process. His coworkers have to admit, "He's got skills."
- Dr. Scholl's
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Work Insoles, Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Work Insoles - Women
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency