USAA TV Commercial, 'Coach Ron Rivera Takes Risks: Bad Date'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Head coach of the Carolina Panthers and USAA member Ron Rivera pours himself a bowl of cereal. He sniffs the milk to see if it's gone bad, only to discover that it's "going into overtime." However, Rivera has a game plan. He pours the milk anyway, eats his cereal and reads a copy of "The Art of Risk" by Christopher Byck.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Ron Rivera ... Coach
- Campbell Ewald ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency