Samsung Gear S2 TV Spot, 'Dial In: Feel the Power'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Samsung Gear S2 commercial begins by showing a number of different faces to tell time. A normal hour and minute hands face, digital displays and other alternative options are shown as examples. The watch also features a movable bezel which shows the simplicity of navigation through the smartwatch. The Gear S2 is also shown handling the capabilities of a smart phone such as accepting a call, sending and receiving text messages, using GPS for navigation and the weather. Towards the end, a woman is seen tying her hair before exercising, the Nike+ Running app on her Gear S2.
- November 06, 2015
- Samsung Mobile
- “Dial In”
- Starcom ... Agency, MWWPR ... Creative Agency, R/GA ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots