Samsung Wireless Charging TV Spot, 'It's Not a Phone, It's a Galaxy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Samsung has a bit of fun in this upbeat, 30-second commercial showcasing their new phones and their ability to charge on a wireless pad. The ad begins with a Samsung phone being placed on the wireless pad, and the screen indicator flashing to show that the device is charging. This happens a few more times until an Apple iPhone 6 Plus is placed on the pad with minimal energy with no charging action. Viewers are treated to a few more seconds of Samsung phones until the iPhone returns and is waved out of the way, particularly to make room for the Samsung phone that can charge wirelessly. This isn't the first time Samsung has thrown shots at Apple, and it certainly isn't the last in this arms race between the two mobile phone manufacturers.
- September 10, 2015
- Samsung Mobile
- Samsung Mobile Wireless Charging Pad, Samsung Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge+, Samsung Mobile Galaxy Note5, Samsung Watch Gear S2, Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- “It's not a phone, it's a Galaxy”
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots