Southwest Airlines TV Commercial, 'Upgrade to Awesome'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After two women pull up on the driveway of a hotel in their sleek red sports car with hip hop music playing loudly inside, they fail at many attempts to get the car door open. The valet staff watches as the alarm goes off and the windshield wipers begin to move rapidly. Finally, the door lifts open, allowing the women to step out in their cool cat shoes and casually toss the keys to one of the valet guys. Actress Rashida Jones, the voice-over in this commercial, mentions that Southwest Airlines allows one to use rapid rewards points for their flights.
- Southwest Airlines
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Samantha Colburn ... Car Passenger, Rashida Jones ... Voice Over