GEICO TV Spot, 'nick@nite: Life Without GEICO'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
GEICO and nick@nite present what life would be like without GEICO. A couple of bullying teenagers from the past show up at a gentleman's house and demand a few things of him, including lunch money to account for his car insurance bill. They're on the prowl for a cellphone, antenna and all, and one of the bullies demands to take his sister to the prom. Several years too late though, she's married with kids -- but nonetheless, life without GEICO would be pretty strange for this fellow.
- March 02, 2017
- GEICO Car Insurance
- “15 Minutes Could Save You 15 Percent Or More On Car Insurance”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots