Walmart TV Spot, 'Bananas Town'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this short film written and directed by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, a young girl pulls a crumpled up Walmart receipt from her pocket and uses it as inspiration for a classroom assignment on "Creating something out of nothing." With a few grocery items including a pound of bananas, paper towels and batteries, she conceptualizes a theatrical production, complete with song and dance, which she titles "Bananas Town."
- “Save Money. Live Better.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Creative Agency
- View All Screenshots