NFLPA TV Spot, 'Collegiate Bowl: Players Who Paved the Way'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
National Football League Players Association Executive Director DeMaurice Smith explains what inspires him about the Collegiate Bowl. Smith believes that the Collegiate Bowl fulfills the mission of the NFLPA to assist players who strive to be in the NFL. He also mentions players who paved the way like John Mackey, Bill Radovich and Kevin Mawae.
- January 24, 2016
- NFL Players Association (NFLPA)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots