Debra of America TV Spot, 'Epidermolysis Bullosa'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young girl speaks about the daily struggle of having epidermolysis bullosa, which causes her skin to be fragile. Her body is covered in bandages, and each day, they must be replaced. To help find a cure, you can give to Debra of America.
- January 26, 2016
- Debra of America
- “Because the Cost of Doing Nothing Is Too Great”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- View All Screenshots