GEICO TV Spot, 'A&E: Napoleon's Headquarters'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Napoleon is not a happy camper. He storms into his headquarters demanding more power in a thick accent. Without more power, they will lose the war! He screams at his allies who are drinking tea and loses his large hat in a fit of anger. Just as Napoleon sits down and begins to look defeated, a man delivers him a phone cord in a silver dish -- it is the power he requested. Napoleon quickly plugs in his phone in, laughing maniacally. #Invasion already got a retweet!
- January 19, 2016
- GEICO Car Insurance
- “It's What You Do”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
- War & Peace
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots