AT&T Unlimited Plan TV Spot, 'Data Rich' Song by T.I.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
AT&T saleswoman Lily Adams tells a family of four that, since they have both AT&T and DirecTV, they can get an unlimited data plan. The daughter points out that this makes them rich. "Data rich," Lily replies. All four family members imagine themselves in a car ride using as much data as possible. The T.I. song "Whatever You Like" plays in the background as the mother, son and daughter stream video and text on their smart devices, while the father (who is wearing sunglasses and has the word "DATA" tattooed on his fingers) uses the GPS and maps on his phone. Back in the real world, the family is still dancing along with the music they were imagining. As the father comes to, he says he believes they can get used to being data rich. He then puts his arms around his wife, who is still immersed her data-rich fantasy.
- January 18, 2016
- AT&T Wireless
- AT&T Wireless Unlimited Plan
- Actors - Add
- Brooke Sorenson ... Teenage Daughter, Milana Vayntrub ... Lily Adams, Heather Horton ... Mom
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots