Gatorade TV Commercial, 'The Return'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
For this young football player, pulling off incredible feats is just inevitable. On his kickoff return, he runs it back while dodging defenders. Some may call it crazy, but he thinks it as crafted. When he stiff-arms a defender into the water table, he's labeled a savage while he thinks it all comes from practice. When other players say he's after unbelievable goals, he only sees them as achievable. Athletes know that hard work comes before the incredible.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Gatorade Lemon-Lime
- “Carbs to Compete. Electrolytes to Replenish.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.