Alaska Airlines TV Spot, 'Global Partners'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Alaska Airlines asks various people where in the world they would go if they could go anywhere. Whether the responders long to ride the world's fastest roller coaster in Abu Dhabi or just want to take a Paris vacation (away from the kids), Alaska says it's global partners can fly there, and earn Alaska miles doing it.
- July 05, 2016
- Alaska Airlines
- Alaska Airlines Global Partners
- “Fly Nice”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- Christy Joy Meeks ... Mom, Frances Welter ... Woman with white hair holding a coffee cup, Jessie Rabideau ... Girl who wants to go to Iceland, Tray Meeks ... Dad
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots