Dodge Year End Blockbuster Sales Event TV Spot, 'Star Wars'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
"The Imperial March" from the film "The Empire Strikes Back" plays as a black Dodge Viper makes its way down the center of a deserted city street followed by a massive procession of white Dodge Challengers, Chargers and Durangos (all resembling Stormtroopers from the Star Wars franchise). As the cavalcade passes through the city, it draws the attention of onlookers including a man who just bought coffee from a cafe stand named Java da Hutt as well as a man and his dog dressed up to look like Han Solo and Chewbacca, respectfully. Finally, the cars all pull up in front of a movie theater showing "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens." As two valets standing in front of the theater look out at the ocean of Dodge cars, one says to the other that they're going to need more help. Dodge is offering a cash allowance on the 2016 Dodge Dart GT during its Year End Blockbuster Sales Event. "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens," in theaters Dec. 18, 2015, is rated PG-13.
- December 14, 2015
- Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Viper, 2016 Dodge Dart GT, Lucasfilm Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens
- Year End Blockbuster Sales Event (expires: 01/04/2016)
- “Join the Dodge Side”
- Ad URL
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots