Samsung Mobile TV Commercial, 'ANTIdiaRy Room Three: The Closet' Feat. Rihanna
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this installment of Rihanna's "ANTIdiaRy" campaign with Samsung, we watch the singer walk in a blue-tinted room where a group of maids measure her up. Soon, she approaches a tall woman who has markings all over her face. The woman briefly touches the necklace that hangs around Rihanna's neck before escorting her to the doorway where a black blob hovers, out of which emerges a small hand. We see that on the other side of this moving wall stands a little girl with a gold crown covering her eyes. When Rihanna grabs her hand and steps to the other side of The Closet, she is no longer wearing the white dress but a black, sparkling outfit.
iSpot Review - December 18, 2015
"The Closet" is the third installment for Rihanna's ANTIdiaRy campaign. The singer has teamed up with Samsung to launch her eighth studio album, "Anti." This ad follows suit with the previous installments by having no dialogue in its cryptic, mysterious message, but rightfully so.
The ad begins with Rihanna walking in a hallway draped in a white dress. As she advances forward, she is tended to by other women who continually measure the length of her limbs, making sure she's in pristine condition. A woman with braille tattooed on her face stands in front of Rihanna, inspecting the "R8" key tied to the choker she's wearing before she enters the next room. Rihanna reaches for the small hand emerging from the wall of liquid, emerging in the fourth chapter with a much different, darker appearance, a bit more confidence in her gait.
- Samsung Mobile
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Rihanna ... Musician, Bonnie Aarons ... Braille Faced Maid, Ilka Urbach ... Blonde maid on very left, Malinda Farrington ... Maid
- Starcom ... Agency, MWWPR ... Creative Agency, R/GA ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency