Amazon Prime TV Spot, 'A Beautiful Tureen' Featuring Seth Meyers
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As two brothers are preparing for a turkey dinner with their mother, she asks them a series of questions over the phone. One brother (Josh Meyers) relays her questions to the other (Seth Meyers), asking if he has a turkey platter, a gravy boat and a tureen. Meyers holds up makeshift objects that could work, like two plates for the turkey and a glass mug for the gravy. However, his brother rejects his ideas and tells their mom that he has it covered while Meyers orders what they need with Amazon Prime using the Amazon app. While admiring the tureen after it arrives, the doorbell rings and they scurry to hide the boxes from their mom.
- December 06, 2015
- Amazon Prime
- “Millions of Ways to Save the Day”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots