OxiClean TV Spot, 'Dear Oxiclean'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sam Brough, the equipment manager for the Franklin County High School Flyers, writes a letter thanking OxiClean. He tells them that the Flyers football team jerseys have seen five years of football, complete with more dirt and stains than anyone can imagine. He uses OxiClean to help remove those stains. He's grateful that it's helped the team stay looking and feeling like champions.
- “Gets Tough Stains Out”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wavemaker ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots