Pulmonary Hypertension Association TV Spot, 'Heart to Cure PH'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A heart motif recurs in multiple items, such as a chocolate box, a book and a leaf. A narrator describes these hearts as "healthy" but contrasts them with a heart ailing from pulmonary hypertension, a type of high blood pressure that can be fatal. The Pulmonary Hypertension Association, which seeks to find a cure, urges viewers to donate.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association
- “We're Putting Our Heart Into Finding a Cure.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots