Toys R Us 2-Day Sale TV Spot, 'Toys That Wow'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Fisher Price Smart Toy Bear tells Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBo about the 2-Day Sale at Toys R Us, where people can save 30 percent on "toys that really wow." BeatBo responds with "whoa," but Smart Bear corrects him by repeating "wow." This only confuses BeatBo further, so Smart Bear drops the subject.
- December 09, 2015
- Toys R Us
- Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBo, Wicked Cool Toys Girl Scouts Cookie Oven, Activision Publishing, Inc. Guitar Hero Live, Fisher-Price Smart Toy Bear, Moose Toys Little Live Pets Clever Keet
- 2-Day Sale (expires: 12/12/2015)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Video Game
- Guitar Hero Live
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots