Teach.org TV Commercial, 'Whadya Gonna Do?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Several school-age kids address college students, asking them "whadya gonna do" after they graduate. They wonder if they will just take some office job and be like everyone else and if corporate jobs even have recess. The kids suggest something a little different though, like being a teacher instead. More specifically, they ask current college students to consider being their teacher. TEACH.org urges college students to not only make something of themselves, but to make something of these kids as a teacher.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Dare to Make a Difference.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Anne Uzelac ... Girl with red curly hair, Grier Burke ... Little girl in blue dress