Chrysler Year End Blockbuster Sales Event TV Spot, 'First Time'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Throughout a man's lifetime, we see the moments that measure up to when he watched Star Wars in theater as a kid. The theme music from the movie plays during each moment from 1977 to present day: his first love, his wedding day, bringing his newborn baby home with his wife and seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens with his son. Chrysler declares that few things feel like the first time you saw Star Wars. However, as his son tugs on his hand and tries to pull him into the theater, the man longingly glances back at his white Chrysler 300.
- January 03, 2016
- Chrysler 200, Chrysler 300, Chrysler Town and Country, Lucasfilm Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens
- Year End Blockbuster Sales Event (expires: 01/04/2016)
- Songs - Add
- Main Theme From Star Wars - Instrumental - John Williams, Star Wars Theme - John Williams
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Actors - Add
- Robb Derringer ... Modern Day Dad, Toby Leeder ... 1977 Kid, Aiden Leeder ... Son in blue plaid shirt, Alexandria Rousset ... Plays girl at locker, Erik Fellows ... Husband
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots