General Mills TV Spot, 'Again'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
General Mills is removing artificial colors and flavors from its cereal including Trix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and more. A little girl pushes a revolving door, running in circles and shouting "again!" At a child's birthday party, a group of kids yell "again" to a child taking swings at a pinata. Other children exclaim the word "again" while flying a remote-controlled airplane with their dad, being swung in circles while wearing a cape and swinging between two adults as they walk over a bridge. Now that the artificial ingredients have been removed, General Mills invites us to love cereal again.
- January 11, 2016
- General Mills
- “Love Cereal Again”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Brendan Taylor ... Dad swinging around Supergirl, Eric Fell ... Dad tossing cereal into his mouth
- Leah Fleischmann ... Producer
- Publicis ... Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency, Smuggler ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots