H&R Block TV Spot, 'Refund Plus' Song by Just Blaze & Baauer Ft. Jay-Z
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
H&R Block spokesman, Richard Gartland, holds up a wad of Benjamins and asks the viewer if an extra thousand dollars with their tax refund sounds appealing. "Higher" by Just Blaze & Baauer (ft. Jay-Z) plays in the background while a barrage of clips show women in splashy unitards pop, lock and drop it, men in flashy suits making it rain, and an old man peeling off bills next to his pimped-out muscle car with a "Fat REFUNDS" tag number. Gartland quotes the neon sign that periodically flashes on screen, reiterating that a thousand people will win a thousand dollars every single day by simply walking into an H&R Block.
- January 11, 2016
- H&R Block
- Visit H&R Block in person for a chance to win $1,000. (expires: 02/15/2016)
- “It's Refund Season!”
- Ad URL
- Fallon Worldwide ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots