Trident TV Commercial, 'Courtroom Innocence'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Trident presents a classic case of who done it. A phone starts ringing and vibrating during a courtroom session, and we see a man named Jay on the jury get this goofy grin on his face. He chose to use Trident gum and so he's hoping to prove his innocence by flashing his not-so-convincing smile at all the people staring at him -- because it seems like everyone in the court already knows who the culprit is.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Trident Spearmint
- “Cherish Your Teeth”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency