Mercury Insurance TV Spot, 'Career Day'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It's career day at school, and the first guests are Mercury Insurance agents. They use buttons on their suits to project holograms in the air demonstrating how much money the class's parents can save on auto and home insurance, and how they can use the savings for go-karts, roller coasters and fireworks. All the kids raise their hands and shout that they want to be Mercury Insurance agents too; even the astronaut waiting to go next is considering a change in profession.
- January 02, 2017
- Mercury Insurance
- “We're on a Mission to Save You Money”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Michael Cory Davis ... astronaut, Moe Irvin ... male agent, Natasha Lloyd ... Agent, Vivian Dominguez ... teacher
- KSL Media, Inc. ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots