Dairy Queen Deluxe Bacon Cheeseburger TV Spot, '$5 Buck Lunch: Best Reward'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Those who prove their mighty eating skills by finishing the $5 Buck Lunch at Dairy Queen aren't rewarded with the typical commemorative t-shirt or balloon drop; instead, they get to enjoy DQ sundae. Customers can try the Deluxe Bacon Cheeseburger in their meal for a limited time.
- January 02, 2017
- Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen $5 Buck Lunch, Dairy Queen Deluxe Bacon Cheeseburger, Dairy Queen Soft Pretzel Sticks
- $2 soft pretzel sticks during happy hour
- “Fan Food, Not Fast Food”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Clarity Coverdale Fury Advertising (CCF) ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots