Allstate TV Spot, 'Burst Pipe'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Dad finds himself in the middle of a plumbing mishap, his son reassures him—in a rather deep voice—that Allstate won't raise their rates because of a claim and that he won't tell Mom. That's why he's the favorite.
- January 02, 2017
- Allstate Claim Rateguard
- “It's Good to Be In Good Hands”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Brian King ... Dad, Noah Scally ... boy in gray sweatshirt and tan pants, Dennis Haysbert ... Voice Over
- Droga5 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots