Farmers Insurance TV Spot, 'Hall of Claims: Bar-B-Clue'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This man is barbecuing food on his gas grill outside, but a crossword puzzle has taken both his attention and responsibility. Even worse, he asks his wife who is watching the fire grow outside while he searches for a word that is closely associated with the word "blaze." After several failed attempts to tell him of the massive fire outside, he fills her in on a hint and says it's 13 letters. It's only when his wife points out the really big fire which ironically fits the criteria for an answer does the man realize his mistake. Turned out the word he was looking for was conflagration. As odd as this may seem, Farmers Insurance has seen it and covered it because Farmers Insurance knows a thing or two.
- August 01, 2016
- Farmers Insurance
- “We Are Farmers”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Accent Marketing ... Agency, RPA ... Creative Agency, ZenithOptimedia ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots