GEICO TV Spot, 'Casey Drives' Featuring Casey Mears
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a twangy song plays and a country singer sings about driving and leaving people in the dust, race car driver Casey Mears hops through the window into his car and attaches his steering wheel before heading off down the track. GEICO says that not everyone can be an accomplished driver like Mears, but everyone can save on their insurance with GEICO.
- July 29, 2016
- GEICO Car Insurance
- “See How Much You Could Save”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots