X-STAND The Duke TV Commercial, 'Home Gym'
Treestands are usually used for lookouts while hunting, but X-Stand highlights another feature of its Duke stand. X-Stand says The Duke is so secure after attaching the grips that you can use it for fitness purposes and feel safe. A hunter in camouflage does leg curls, shoulder presses and an ab workout on his "home gym" and jokingly asks how Bowflex feels about that.
- X-STAND Treestands
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- X-STAND Treestands The Duke
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment