Walmart TV Spot, 'Opportunities' Featuring Doug McMillon
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Walmart's CEO Doug McMillon informs viewers that Walmart is committed to taking care of the people that take care of them. Over two years, Walmart will be investing 2.7 billion dollars in training, education and higher wages. As he scrolls through his social media posts on a smartphone, he explains that he shares because he is proud of the people he works with.
- August 01, 2016
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Omelet ... Creative Agency, Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots