Aflac One Day Pay TV Spot, 'Cousins on a Roll'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Barbara Corcoran from ABC's "Shark Tank" partnered with Jim Tselikis and Sabin Lomac, the cousins behind Cousins Maine Lobster. As the company grows and expands, the cousins trust Aflac's supplemental insurance to track and keep all the new employees in their 14 trucks and new restaurant. The cousins are sure on a roll...a lobster roll that is.
- September 09, 2015
- Aflac One Day Pay
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency, Dagger ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots