Bank of America TV Spot, 'The Flying Branzinos'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Flying Branzinos, a circus trapeze team in all-gold bodysuits, love to jump through hoops...except when it comes to their credit card. They get one percent cash back on all purchases, like at the mattress store where the group jumps and hops across the beds, and two percent back at grocery stores, which is perfect to buy their water bottles, matches, lighter fluid and a fire extinguisher. And when their mobile circus needs gas, The Flying Branzinos earn three percent back with their BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- September 14, 2015
- Bank of America
- “Life's Better When We're Connected”
- Actors - Add
- Aisley Boynton ... Youngest Daughter, Jeri Kalvan ... Mom, Kristina Baskett ... Oldest daughter, Jack Kalvan ... Father, Max Kalvan ... Son, Will Arnett ... Voice Over
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, Hill Holliday ... Creative Agency, TPN ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots