Xerox TV Commercial, 'Patient Care Can Work Better'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A doctor is asking her patient Mike Griffin, who has signs of a serious allergic reaction, what allergy is to blame. He inaudibly mumbles "cheese" in-between his swollen lips and puffy face. Thanks to Xerox Electronic Health Records, the doctor is able to see his allergies listed on the computer screen and knows that "bees" or "trees" aren't the cause of the reaction.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Patient Care Can Work Better With Xerox”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Donna Cooper ... Doctor
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, Young & Rubicam Group ... Creative Agency, Wavemaker ... Media Agency