U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission TV Spot, 'Anchor It!'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Thought it is a scary thought for parents, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission reminds them that every 24 minutes, a child is taken to the emergency room for injuries related to tipped furniture or fallen televisions. Kids will be kids, the governmental organization says, and this means dropping things, hitting things and exploring their surroundings. The organization urges parents to "Anchor It!" and connect potentially dangerous furniture to walls to prevent tipping. It only takes a few moments but it could save a life.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- “Secure Furniture and TVs. Protect Children.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots