Amazon Prime TV Spot, 'Street Musician' Song by Cat Stevens
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Every day, a girl sees a busker singing on a bench across from the small street cafe where she works. His little dog hides under his legs when it rains and, though he plays all day, he usually walks away with just a few coins. Can she do anything to shine a light on their act? Taking out her phone, she goes on Amazon to purchase what she hopes will do the trick. As Cat Stevens' short song "Tea for the Tillerman" comes to a close, the musician's hat is filled with coins from passersby who love the music and the new addition to his act: his loyal pet in a pirate costume.
- January 19, 2017
- Amazon Prime
- Free 30-day trial
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Joint ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots