Special K Nourish TV Spot, 'Devour' Song by Girl in a Coma
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As the song "Come on, Let's Go" by Girl in a Coma plays, women are shown devouring Special K Nourish cereal. They eat it plain, drink it out of the bowl and spoon it into their mouths with a smile. Special K suggests that viewers devour something different like its Apple Raspberry Almond flavor.
- May 30, 2016
- Special K
- Special K Nourish, Special K Nourish Apple Raspberry Almond, Special K Nourish Coconut Cranberry Almond
- “Devour Something Different. Fortify.”
- Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots