Armor All Original Protectant Wipes TV Spot, 'Don't Be Dull'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Rather than attend the grand opening of a car wash being promoted by someone in an ape costume, this man uses Armor All Original Protectant Wipes to keep his car clean. The Armor All viking mascot explains how he works his canister off to shine and protect the man's car since he is the only one allowed to touch the vehicle. After flirting with the bobbling dashboard hula doll and receiving no reply, the viking lets us in on a little secret -- he likes the quiet type.
- April 27, 2016
- Armor All
- “Don't Be Dull”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots