U.S. Army Reserve TV Commercial, 'Lieutenant Frantz Souffrant: Twice the Expert'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Frantz Souffrant is a New York City police lieutenant, as well as an agent with the U.S. Army Reserve's criminal investigation division. Using knowledge and training from the Army Reserve, he is able to maximize his resources in his civilian job to get the most out of his investigations. Souffrant credits the skillset he attained from the reserve for his discipline, accuracy and precision.
- U.S. Army
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DDB ... Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Gravity Media ... Digital Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency