Toys R Us TV Spot, 'Pounce Mode'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a Shopkin tells Whiskers the Zoomer Kitty that he can save ten dollars on Little Live Pets Cleverkeet right now, it gets so excited that it's eyes turn bright yellow. The Shopkins ask why that's happening, and Cleverkeet informs them that it signifies pounce mode. They all immediately go into "fright mode" screaming.
- November 15, 2015
- Toys R Us
- Shopkins Season Three Food Fair: Fast Food Collection 8 Pack, Zoomer Kitty, Shopkins Fashion Boutique, Moose Toys Little Live Pets Cleverkeet
- Save $10 on Little Live Pets Cleverkeet
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots