Dunkin' Donuts TV Spot, 'Comedy Central: Off Pitch'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Advertising men are making a pitch to Dunkin' Donuts representatives. In the proposed commercial, the slogan "America runs on Dunkin'" is taken literally as two camp counselors straight out of a slasher film are sprinting for their lives through a forest. An unseen menace is perusing them, but Dunkin' Donuts breakfast sandwiches are waiting for them. As the counselors enjoy their meals by the campfire, shadowy figures descend upon them and (presumably) catch them. The Dunkin' Donuts employees are repelled by the grizzly proposal.
- November 12, 2015
- “America Runs on Dunkin'”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Nicole Fong ... female corporate employee, Ben Hicks ... business man in suit with glasses
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
- Comedy Central
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots