The UPS Store Pack & Ship TV Spot, 'Wrapping vs. Packing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man accidentally wraps his cellphone inside of a present, and a woman resorts to wrapping gifts in tin foil. Another man has surely given up, as he wraps duct tape around an entire box. After the struggle of wrapping holiday gifts, customers can let The UPS Store take care of the packing and shipping.
- November 16, 2015
- The UPS Store
- The UPS Store Pack & Ship
- “United Problem Solvers”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- Burke Jones ... UPS store employee, Christian Sebek ... Voice Over, Neil Barton ... Man who wrapped phone, Tim Bader ... Wrapper
- Assembly ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots