St. Jude Children's Research Hospital TV Spot, 'Adam's Best Hope'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young boy named Adam, who has a form of leukemia, is a patient at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. St. Jude developed a treatment plan for Adam that requires 70 doses of a $30,000. Because of the hospital's policy, Adam's family will not receive a bill for treatment expenses. St. Jude workers and patients urge viewers to donate $19 a month to the hospital.
- November 20, 2015
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- “Finding Cures. Saving Children.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots