General Electric TV Commercial, 'What If Scientists Were Celebrities?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
If you haven't heard of Millie Dresselhaus yet, General Electric is about to change that. Everyone is flocking to her lecture series, copying her fashion and adopting her passion for physics. With her own doll and even her own emoji, this first woman National Medal of Science in Engineering winner is the talk of the town as GE imagines a world where female scientists are treated as celebrities. Hoping to inspire such a world, the company is promising to hire more women in technical roles and provide equal opportunities for everyone.
- General Electric
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Abbi Jacobson , Amelia Elliot ... Millie in red sweater and sunglasses, Millie Dresselhaus , Shelby Flynn ... Young woman in audience