Flipp TV Spot, 'Meet the Hopefuls'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Meet the Hopefuls. If you're wondering why they're named that, it's because they're hoping that they stay on budget during their next trip to the grocery store. After having the groceries rung up and told the total, the Hopefuls went over their budget. Luckily for them, the cashier tells them of Flipp, a mobile application that shows coupons from nearby stores that may help users stay on budget. The Hopefuls are so ecstatic to find out about Flipp that a celebratory fist bump is made.
- August 18, 2016
- Flipp App
- “Your Essential Weekly Shopping App”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots