AARP The Magazine TV Spot, 'We Hear You'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An AARP spokesperson, standing in a furniture store, says its members should just lose the negativity. Experience should be a positive, she says, and black balloons for a fiftieth birthday? No way. Jo Ann Jenkins, AARP CEO, says the AARP Magazine, which is a benefit of membership, contains provocative and fun content that celebrates you. The organization wants people to get to know them and emphasizes the idea that if you don't think AARP is right for you, you might need to get to know them better.
- February 28, 2016
- AARP Services, Inc.
- AARP Services, Inc. Magazine
- “Real Possibilities”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- The Oscars at Dolby Theatre
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- RTC Relationship Marketing ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots