Kohl's TV Spot, 'Thanks Scott, Mom and Dad'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A boy, all dressed to play a game with his friend in his room, is ecstatic when his mom comes to the doorway to tell him his friend Scott's parents said he could sleep over. Immediately, the boy breaks into an acceptance speech, thanking his parents and of course, Scott. Only it isn't the boy actually speaking. Instead, the voice-over is actor Jeff Bridges and it is snippets from his "Crazy Heart" Oscars acceptance speech. This makes sense, since the Scott in this commercial is about eight years old--he probably doesn't have a large "knowledge about film and country music." At least not yet.
- February 28, 2016
- “Now That's the Good Stuff”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- The Oscars at Dolby Theatre
- Actors - Add
- Charles W Greer IV ... son, Adam Chernick ... Scott , Jeff Bridges ... Voice Over, Lionel D. Carson ... Dad
- Triptent ... Agency, Triptent ... Creative Agency, Triptent ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots