Under Armour TV Spot, 'Rule Yourself: US Women's Gymnastics' Song by M.I.A.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Many people work hard during the day, but Under Armour believes that those who truly shine in the spotlight are the ones who work hard early in the mornings and into the night. In a dark gym, the USA Women's Gymnastics team begins their practice. Tumbling, climbing ropes, stretching, they do it all while wearing Under Armour gear. To the tune of M.I.A.'s "Matangi," the brand puts the spotlight on this group of women who work hard all day, every day and truly embody the Under Armour "Rule Yourself" tagline.
- February 24, 2016
- Under Armour
- “Rule Yourself”
- Droga5 ... Agency, Droga5 ... Creative Agency, Optimum Sports ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots