Kellogg's TV Spot, 'When I Grow Up'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A bunch of school desks are lined up in a field with folded name tags displaying careers for a young girl to choose from: teacher, scientist, dancer. However, her dreams could be stifled because learning is hard when you're hungry. Many young students join her in the field and open their desks to find Kellogg's Corn Flakes inside. Kellogg's has provided breakfast to millions of children in need over the years and wants you to know that when you buy a box, you are helping a child.
- February 29, 2016
- Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- When you buy a box of Kellogg's, you can help a child
- “See You at Breakfast.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots